Pickleball Elbow Nightmare, How I Overcame My Stupidity & the Tennis Elbow Fix That Keeps Me Playing


What started as some mild pain in my forearm would go on to force me to learn to play left-handed or sit out for 7 months. I was a victim of my own stupidity and stubbornness because I refused to give my body time to heal.

Let me tell you my story about:

* How pickleball elbow started
* The serious mistakes I made pertaining to tendonitis
* Why I finally gave in and sought help
* How many things I tried to overcome tennis elbow that didn't work
* The tennis elbow fix that finally ended my elbow pain
* Why I have learned my lesson

Please don't do what I did and try to play through it.

If you have questions about pickleball elbow, ask me in the comments section.

_______________
Follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LiveThePickleballLife for more great pickleball info!

My very favorite elbow sleeve is from Body Helix. I get the full elbow sleeve because I need compression on my forearm muscle, too. They have a shorter one for just your elbow. See my review here --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRF8A... SAVE 10% with code PICKLEBALL

Get PadL Bandz custom grip bands here --- https://marketingwords.com/padl
Read More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aryna Sabalenka - Elena Rybakina INDIAN WELLS LIVE COMMENTARY

Proof that the Hard Yards are Paying off - Grateful Gauff Proud to Take Her Place in WTA Finals

Sakkari, Tsitsipas, Relishing the United Cup Experience